Monday, February 28, 2011

How can you tell if someone got double eyelid surgery?

people say "boom" of the park had its obvious fact and reality, but what about others? What are the signs? Although some people are born with double eyelids and others not. You can tell if someone had the surgery if I have seen with one eye before and now they have double eyelids. The line in the double eyelid is uneven. But it does not, I think. Unless you look closely. you really can not, but it seems difficult as you might imagine, but should not have and make a verdict. As for me, I have double eyelids (of course), but sometimes depending on where I slept that night had one eye with double eyelid or not, or sometimes a triple eye if I slept a lot. Read this, it is similar to your question. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101222081307AA0qXhZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment