Thursday, February 10, 2011

How much does eyelid surgery cost?

I am only 16 but I'm looking at surgery of the eyelids to start when you turn 18. I fell on my face, while ice skating when she was 7 years old and my right eyelid and lower eyelid drooping looked to my left, then. I can not see the price, since only one eye and no upper eyelid below the eye. Only a rough estimate of the work! That really sucks. I've always loved skating when I was young and still nothing! Guys, I've seen so many bad injuries. Well, well, it's like plastic surgery, I'd say around 3,000. But is not that parents want to help and benefit from surgery on your age now? I'm sure you can and will increase their confidence Goodluck (: You can check the minimum percentage of healthcare in the Internet, for example here - health quotes.isgreat.org!

0 comments:

Post a Comment