Saturday, February 26, 2011

Is it possible to make single eyelids bigger without double eyelid surgery?

I want my eyes bigger, because I think they are a bit smaller and my eyelashes point vertically, disrupting my vision from time to time. But I do not want to change my appearance, making it easy as possible, since the fat is removed through the eyes, without a wrinkle? or am I just a little mistake? Yes.an surgeon or plastic surgeon can operate on one eye to get to the other. They are generally not fat of the upper eyelid that I think you have a problem with it, but it can remove excess skin, in fact, it is clearly justified if it is assigned to your vision. There will be a small scar, but it is in the fold of the upper eyelid, and is usually not visible. A plastic surgeon may remove skin and fat (bags) of the lower eyelid. I have the same problem. Yes, I think. its called "blepharoplasty" Google is youtube vids (they are a little creepy), but the final result is beautiful in general. research, research! Also, if it does not interfere with your vision, insurance may be able to cover! So look out for Gluck, too. Also, if u do not believe that this is done, you have the right surgeon. sure this person is good, as you and your work experience! Remember researchhhhh!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment