Saturday, February 19, 2011

Why do many Asians get eyelid surgery done to remove folds if it's not to make themslves look more Caucasian?

I'm confused, but with natural folds is considered a thing of beauty, and the media in Asia is to tell the people who made Surgey MENBO folds is a thing of beauty, then what is the point of surgery if not try find more makeselves Caucasus? My mother is Korean double eyelid due to rounding. I was too small, wrinkled and messed up with one hand. If there was surgery to repair my left eyelid to make it smaller it would. Of course, I'm a nice guy, but I like the way my eyes look uneven. My father was too, and Cantonese. I saw this show in which not so long ago. Sometimes they do to make your eyes look. When this contract, the skin was removed, the eye looks bigger, but it is obviously the same size. It 's just one of the things people do to feel better. I am a mix of Asia, so I can relate to why they do it. In Asian culture, it is good if you have big eyes. So people are going through painful and sometimes distort O operations to keep pace with the demands of society, of course, I have the mark on my eyes because I have been mixed, most Asians do not .

0 comments:

Post a Comment