I have the upper eyelid surgery and wanted to know how long I'll be hurt. I hope to be presentable enough to leave in a week, of course, I wear sunglasses. I am a realist. Each experience will be very useful. I had the same operation. I was bruised for 3 weeks. Must be the same for you. Depending on the type of surgery and your health. To minimize the consumption of cold compresses to keep swelling and raised his head to avoid a puddle of blood around the lid. Good luck and best wishes for your surgery. I have curiosity about their age. If you are 28 is not really a good idea. If you're much more depends on the type of eyelid surgery that you mentioned. If you just remove the skin of redundant disk, you will be bruised for a week or two. Ice is a good idea, but be sure not to place the bag on the skin, use a cloth or towel as the other fabric. If not, you end up burning the skin with ice. My mom has been sick for about 3-4 days, they went out for a week to break them with sunglasses. It depends on your cycle and how long you heal. I have not seen some people with blue spots for 2-3 weeks. So I think it is individual, not a set thing. Good luck! My mom was great, had no pain and have the results, it's been a year now and everyone says to do! ^ OO is so different from person to person. You can tell how long you heal scratches or dents. None other than Ms. Vanity you proceed from there. If you are very, very happy, just a little swelling without bruising. However, leaving a bruise. And note that you bruise, there's no one to blame. I hope you recover quickly. You can be a bit optimistic, because bruising will be somewhere between one and three weeks around the eyes, and there may be a while before makeup on your face to use (your doctor will give you the details) for an eyelid surgery (also known as eyelid surgery) can go home the same day, and eyelids will feel tight, sore, dry and swollen Surgeons suggests that normally hold their heads high (even during sleep) and to avoid bending over. They propose to use a cold compress on your eyes and apply eye drops ever few hours. They will also tell you how to wash your face and eyes so as not to disrupt the work done. You can also use an eye patch to sleep with to not hurt eyes of some. For more information about recycling of this operation, you can find more information here: http://www.newimage.com/cosmetic-plastic-surgery/face/eyelid-recovery.a You can be a bit optimistic, because bruising will be somewhere between one and three weeks around the eyes, and there may be a while before makeup on your face to use (your doctor will give you the details) for an eyelid surgery (also known as eyelid surgery) can go home the same day, and eyelids will feel tight, sore, dry and swollen Surgeons suggests that normally hold their heads high (even during sleep) and to avoid bending over. They propose to use a cold compress on your eyes and apply eye drops ever few hours. They will also tell you how to wash your face and eyes so as not to disrupt the work done. You can also use an eye patch to sleep with to not hurt eyes of some. For more information about recycling of this operation, you can find more information here: http://www.newimage.com/cosmetic-plastic-surgery/face/eyelid-recovery.a
0 comments:
Post a Comment