Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What's your opinion on Asian double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)?

It is the operation which creates pressure on the eyelid. I prefer to hear from other Asians, especially if you have an operation, but I would like input from anyone. In my view the only way to escape the typical Asian look. I would not get eyelid surgery, I mean who cares? Although people always tease me about my Asian eyes, I just would not care at all. Just proud of what you have! :) It's stupid, I'm Asian, and I have an eyelid. I did not see the point in the money to cut my eyelids, sew it back together and not the public masses see my bloody eyes just to look pretty. Previously, I was pretty upset about them, despite never bullied, but I grew up, came up with my own make-up strategy for an eyelid, and ottoman. I am happy with it. I hate youtube tutorials for some eye to follow. Either they put enough on (so you do not see it), put wayyy too much (it looks like they got punched in the eye, and seriously smoky eyes are the only one who can remember them?) Passport or tutorials are not my own form of the eye (they are pretty big for someone with a different cover), so no, do not do it if you think about it. and I think I'm pretty unique with my other eye, so no matter what. I'm Asian, it had never done or know someone who has done it. Did not know the procedure to read about it. My thoughts are if you do it for aesthetic reasons, the risk of complications, it may not be worth it. Personally, I think Asian eyes are very beautiful. That is to say, I can understand why some people want to do it for aesthetic reasons. My sister does not believe the folded eyelids, and many people, it is beautiful. Natural beauty is not synonymous with lasting happiness in life - my sister has a lot of superficial and had unhappy relationships. have folded when you do it for health reasons, I also understand that I eyelids and eyelashes stuck to me all the time. Annoying to say the least. Unfortunately this is not very useful. I am generally opposed to plastic surgery, as I have many friends who received them and their lives and self image are not better or worse. Thanks for answering my questions, hope you find the information you need!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment