Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What do you think about getting double-eyelid surgery?

I think so in the future (when I'm old enough to do so), but what do you think? I think Asia and monolids worth? No, I personally like monolids about Asians, I find them so cute. I was born with double eyelids and wouldnt know what the "feel like you. But I think what makes us so different from Asians. If it is something that is very self-conscious and desperate for change, and happiness must come First, in this case, go! Hey boy. Do not. The eyes of my grandmother, now fall on her and she can barely see. Honestly, I hate to monolids well.But love yourself. In serious than some people want monolids (more space for applying makeup!) So what we have for granted. One thing you can try is to do some 'eyelid tape. I do before bed (yesterday) and I awake with eyes (YAY) First, take a two-sided stickytape.c During spring you piece.about average 2.5 cm long. Then cut in half lengthwise, then fill corners.so he did not bag the eye. Make a curved side and right side. So you can keep the tape on the lid and blink. If it is in place, then pull the backing paper. If not, adjust. They do it for a while and I think you'll find yourself with a permanent crease.And is not a roll of tape is expensive. Ha. Good luck bub ~!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment