Saturday, February 12, 2011

Do you think I should get a double eyelid surgery ?

Hi, I am a Korean and I have an eyelid as part of the Asians. When my eyes look a little small.Do you think it would be better for me to get a double eyelid surgery, or should I just live with one eye? What do you think looks better? It depends on your face when you flatter features [a la Tila Tequila], the single cover, if not, you might consider, just always remember that you do not want to lose your Asian heritage physically, so just do what you feel, legal, personal, some girls, is the mother Caucasian features / skin color, it looks hot, but if not, I would not. but your face and you have what makes you happy. I'm afraid of the "eye" only. I think you just need to spice up your eyes with eye shadow and eyeliner if you still want to double eyelid surgery than you should get if it will make you happy =] do whatever makes you happy. Make sure you have a certified plastic surgeon. Operating costs usually around 2500.0 00, except that your eyelids back Babby premise that you have not done more because it takes years to close your eyes if you could. Of age, the results are 5 to 10 good years. Therefore, tired eyes with fresh eyes is so cheap. Pain.all but no. With the glue they use today, very few bleeding.make that your surgeon used glue! Use cold compress for about 4 days, do not smoke! If you smoke, you should not smoke when you plastic surgery. Healing is delayed and scars! Analgesics are given to any outpatient surgery.have file and get you. No problem. DO NOT take ibuprofen or aspirin or blood thinning medication or vitamin E for 10 days before surgery. Good luck, but there are other methods. I recommend double eyelid tape! It is invisible and you can apply makeup. Contact with the owner, and they sold www.peachiie.com .

0 comments:

Post a Comment