Tuesday, February 15, 2011

after double eyelid surgery, what is the best way to take the puffiness out of the eyes, other than ice?

I had eyelid surgery, and was almost on the seventh day I had surgery, and tomorrow will have the stitches removed, but I want the bags disappeared as quickly as possible, however, that I can take the bags faster than ice in my eyes? frozen peas, because they are young. Plus it never directly between the eyes, put a washcloth. and ensure that SAV doc gave them love. globed forever. Neosporin is good and helps to deter them grow faster. Apply at least three times per day. Roll as they heal very quickly, one day you'll hardly even know. You can not. You have to let it heal naturally. It is not a quick process. just trying to get lots of rest and eat more vegetables 10 points for best answer: click http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?.

1 comments:

Terry said...

The most important part is to stick with your meds or, if recommended, your eye drops. Expect to have watery eyes and blurry vision, as it is part of the effects. And don't forget to follow up appointments with your surgeon!

Terry Bayer

Post a Comment