Friday, February 11, 2011

What is your experience with having eyelid surgery?

I have a surgery on my upper eyelid for about a month. I wanted to know how long the bruises last and if I want to be presentable to go out within a week. All experience would be good. An absolute eye-opener, "I say I hope you have a good surgeon because a friend of mine and my eyes came to see that Umm weird good luck I had eyelid surgery four times Mine was not for cosmetic reasons -.!. I was born with a drooping eyelid, and the need to fix, I agree with the above comment surgeon -. All it took me four tries to get it right What recovery -.a week is a bit short, I had no bruises the next day, but the second day began. It took almost two weeks. much vitamin C can help to accelerate. Good luck! The average pressure of the eyelid is normally 1-3 weeks. If you must go out you need sunglasses to wear for the next few weeks to operation will follow. You can go home the same day of surgery and you should expect your eyelids feel sore, dry and swollen for several weeks after surgery, you will experience changes in reflexes and sensitivity to light. Many surgeons recommend the following as ways to help the healing process. You must keep your head elevated and avoid bending, even during sleep. Many give you an eye patch so you are not hitting your eyes to something while you sleep. You should also use a cold compress on the use of eye drops and regularly. You should also inform the surgeon about how to wash your face and eyes, not to interfere with the work that was done, and also will tell you when to start using makeup again. For more information on the recovery process you should try to see this information: http://www.newimage.com/cosmetic-plastic-surgery/face/eyelid-recovery.aspx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment