Friday, February 18, 2011

planning to undergo asian double eyelid surgery, but can't decide which surgeon. Dr. Meronk or Dr. Charles Lee?

I plan to review the Asian double eyelid surgery this summer and are limited to two surgeons: Dr. Meronk and Dr. Charles Lee. I'm not quite sure which one to choose. Is there anyone who has had double eyelid surgery with either someone who can give me a short review? Which should I choose? I would choose the latest transactions in person. People on this page are from all over the world, no one knows how Dr. Meronk by Dr. Charles Lee, you're talking about. Not to mention they probably have a lot of double-eyelid surgery, and the few patients who get it done by one of two doctors, it is very unlikely that they would end up on Yahoo Answers, and even less likely that they stumbled on this question . Maybe if you can join us on their websites, we give you our opinion on something more professional / better results difficult.

0 comments:

Post a Comment