Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is there any method besides blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) that could make my eyes look bigger?

I have only 18, but my eyes that look Japanese and I wonder if there is any treatment or process that could eliminate fat in the eyelids, but no more please help. Unfortunately, I know, no. The only way to make your eyes look bigger without plastic surgery is makeup. Special techniques creates an illusion of a large eye. Watch these videos, which will help. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfzuOeLgmU0 Sorry if the question http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjSo6XzfOAA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75NCOuQprwU&feature = related not help much. The mixture of ethnic characteristics can be seen in fashion and music can make your active interest. If you're worried about your eyelids, you must meet with a qualified plastic surgeon for options. The decision to have surgery is a big step to make sure you understand the risks and benefits before committing to a process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment