Monday, February 14, 2011

Are Asian females obsessed with eyelid surgery?

I'm not a racist I have many Asian women want. I'm curious, many Asian women obsessed with eyelid surgery? Why would they get there? IMO I think they are good they are. You are really ignorant. I know many female Asians with eyelids (OMG! Die!) & N0, it is not because they had eyelid surgery. mainly from Japan, Korea and China. I do not know why they like surgery.but eyelid well you can ask them, I was lucky I was born with a number of U.S. appearance of the eyelids. I have an essay on beauty and Korea had actually doubled in America in the amount of plastic surgery done. The two addresses are the upper eyelids and remove the calf muscles. Why are girls obsessed with getting bigger breasts. Many are beautiful with or without the double C's are just someone who wants to try to improve their confidence and thisi is the best way to know. they want it to look more Canadian or U.S. like.or Some people just can not see proporly eyelids, because it is too low and coveing eyes.a And no, they did not receive him obbsessed some people (not just Asians) so that there lucky they apperances.hope with the response of inductors helped.best I? I've never heard of eyelid surgery, but I think they are trying to find more Caucasian. When I went to China this summer, I noticed that most of the ads and posters were of Caucasian models. Many women carried by umbrellas when it was sunny, not tan. The epicanthal fold is not as popular as the eyes, considered western eyes. Eyelid surgery does not make you turn white. Jackie Chan's eyelid surgery, it looks white? Since the Korean plastic surgery is better than other countries. It is widespread in South Korea, but I'm sure there are Asian women who are not ashamed of their culture. and good for them! East Asians, because of the climate, are more inclined and eyes thinner and folds in the eyelids only, while the southeast and south Asians have more eyes. Eye surgery can lip her eyes big and so beautiful and has nothing to do with cauasian away what the Chinese women who have umbrellas to avoid the summer tan. The Chinese old saying a thousand years ago are still with us: a lighter skin has three ugly features. I use the roof in the summer. In the case of sunburn, I will all my freakles and they look terrible. What we think is freakles looks very ugly and dirty. That is why we keep our skin pale. Absolutely! Together with dyeing their hair blond and try a white guy .

0 comments:

Post a Comment