Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Can I get asian eyes by eyelid surgery?

I luv the eyes of Asia, you can make your eyes in Asia with the surgery? You are a sad person in the bottom of the PS to have compassion, I will assume you are a troll because you are level one, and this question is stupid. be happy with themselves and probably is normal rite still appear on his face and eyes, because there is no super rite of Asia seems small, but do not try to be like them to try to be happy with his car so I'm guessing that want to get a breast reduction, and that Asians have a flat shest eh? Uncle yes.its next step called the best friend of a brother s just had done.it TRANSPLANT.My costs Eye '$ 19.99 after mail-in rebate. Good luck with that if there were, why ou want to get it? you were born with their eyes because they fit all ur or ur including facial features, everything. eyes are the most important facial feature, and if you mess it up, or as you said, change them so that people can not even ethnicity tell, it is the worst plastic surgery I can imagine, and I guarantee you will not feel better or good about yourself afterwards Obvious troll is obvious. 0 / 10, nope sorry, but you never one of us or remotley as I know people who love asian eyes, and wish them well. They are my favorite part of my face, so much nicer than roundeye. I do not know if it is possible to get them done surgery wise because they had to remove part of the eyelids. Maybe just try to pull the eyelids aside some time every day, and maybe it will happen! Your request is unique and requires an adequate treatment of facial skin anatomy before continuing. Meet with a qualified plastic surgeon to learn about the possibilities. Yes. But I'm pretty sure that a surgeon must examine his face to see if you qualify for surgery. But Westerners have a tendency to various facial structures (polygonal) so the Asian eyes probably will not even fit you a flat face, high / flat frontal bone, high cheekbones, round face, flat nose, thin lips are some key features of an Asian face .

0 comments:

Post a Comment