Sunday, March 6, 2011

How can i get rid of this lump on my eyelid without surgery?

I have this on my top lid had a couple of years. It dosn't hurt and kind of just showed up there. I went to the doctor and he said something about a blocked tear duct and I had removed it. But I dislike the sound of it is to get rid of it all to a different way? I have tried hot compresses, etc. And it does not work. It dosn't show when I was asleep, but after a few hours of being awake, or if I're tired, you can write it.So I have noted the day before I leave so kind of relaxed and they do not show it! What can I do? It's probably a cyst of a gland on the removal request. If it is on the lash line, it's probably a grain of barley, and could work antibiotic drops. If I am from the cover itself, it's probably a shot to be cut. And I hate to say it but it hurts like a sob when they give you a numb shot cap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment